Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Paws on the Pier

Ever since we got Hunter from Al-Van Humane Society here in South Haven I've tried to keep up with the upcoming events raising money for the shelter. So, I knew MONTHS ago about the greatness that Paws on the Pier was sure to be.



It did not disappoint. There was a great turn out, and we all got to enjoy a sunny day of walking our dogs down the pier, visiting some great dog-centric booths, and raising money for Al-Van.


Well, it was mostly amazing... except that it was way too hot for poor Huntie and he stopped and laid down about every 20 feet. So, I bought him some "Frosty Paws" to cool off. Hunter did not care for, and to be honest, I had a taste and didn't like it either.


After Paws on the Pier Hunter could not make it all the way back to our house, so we stopped at Joe's Bar to have some lunch with his buddy Bodie.

1 comment: