Sunday, January 2, 2011

We've Been Busy...

I've let Life on Lee Street go untouched for nearly two months. My apologies. Here are just some of the things we've been up to...

I forced the boys to go out in the crazy cold wind to take our annual Christmas picture. A keeper, I think.


Jim got a toboggan


We went to the Kertmarkt in Holland and got a wreath.


AND, saw sled dogs!


Hunter helped us decorate for Christmas.


I made, and we decorated, LOTS of sugar cookies.


Festivus was celebrated!



Our pack dressed well.



And I made lots of tasty food...





Hunter and I went to Detroit for Christmas... Hunter saw Cooper.


I schooled the fam in a Christmas day game of Scrabble.


And Hunter did not destroy any ornaments!

1 comment:

  1. For the record, you won ONE, I won ONE. Hardly a schooling!

    The Hunter with Christmas light shot is adorbs, by the way.

    ReplyDelete