Monday, January 4, 2010

The Lake Effect Continues

We are up to three feet. One foot of that fell today between 9 am and 3 pm.

It continues to snow. Good thing we have a dog breed in Newfoundland. Here, he demonstrates his extreme cold tolerance by frolicing on a frozen puddle:


Jim has taken up a mean game of fetch with Hunter... he makes snowballs and poor Hunter tries to "go get it." Poor Huntie! When not being tormented by Jim, Hunter likes to climb to the top of the snow mound and scope it all out:


The extreme cold and snow is encouraging both Jim and me to make plans to look forward to. Jim just booked a trip to Colorado to go skiing and I just booked a trip to NYC to visit Liz. I have never been and am beyond excited!

Tomorrow night I start my first week of Zumba, I hope I make it to week two!

2 comments:

  1. The snow looks awesome! Reminds me of the UP. Good luck with the Zumba - CP really likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you recall when we would shovel a path for our dogs? Come on Jim!

    ReplyDelete