Tuesday was night one of Zumba. I had no real clue what Zumba was all about going into it, I just thought an hour hanging out with some friends sounded fun.
When the Tuesday actually arrived, I questioned if I really wanted to go and made excuses for myself.
In the end I didn't want to be a quitter on the first day so I went.
Class is held at my company's world headquarters in an auditorium. To get there you have to walk by all these beautiful kitchen models. My hunger was growing. Next week I will remember, snacks before workouts are a must.
My friends and I secured spots in the back so no one could see us try to keep up. As class began we looked around to see most of the class was much older than us... and kicking our butts in following the "easy to follow" Zumba moves. I was reminded why Jim and I failed at ballroom dancing- I HAVE NO RHYTHM
You get the "no rythm" from your momma, sorry!
ReplyDeletehahah none of the Brune's have rhythm. It's all right. Embrace it! - ANB
ReplyDelete