A few weeks back I forced Hunter into a Valentine's photo shoot to get the perfect image for my Valentine's cards. The outtakes:
The perfect shot:
How cute is my puppy?
As for Jim.... He has been taken care of. The true way to his heart, as cliche as it sounds, is through his stomach. All Jim wanted for Valentine's Day is the same thing he has wanted the previous four years... sugar cookies. He won't appreciate all the pretty... just the homemade tastiness.

While I was washing my hands about to clean up the frosting Hunter decided to jump up on the counter... and stick his beard directly in the frosting. He had a hot pink beard. Oh how I wish I had a picture. Unfortunately, I sent him right outside so I could clean up and the food coloring came out in the snow!
I also decided to try my hand at making chocolate covered strawberries.... TOO EASY! Now that Jim knows I can make them I am pretty sure they'll become a staple of our household.
As for our actual Valentine's Day celebration, I have no clue. Jim has made plans for us and told me very little. I am excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment